Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SCAMMER ALERT

ARTISTS,
I REC'D THE EMAIL BELOW THIS MORNING....I HAVE REC;D THE EXACT EMAIL BEFORE BOT WITH THE NAME HE IS USING NOW AND ANOTHER NAME....THIS IS A SCAM..BEWARE...
KIMBERLY

THE EMAIL ADDRESS IT IS COMING FROM THIS TIME IS: chaseay.ay@gmail.com

Hello,

I'm contacting you regarding your Artworks for sale at dailypaintersabstract
which my wife saw for our new home we are moving in soon
Please, i would like to make a purchase as I'm really
interested in soon Add more beauty to our new home.

Let me know the last price and if it still available
for sale and it's present condition, and send me pics
Please Kindly get back to me as soon as possible with the list of the
artworks you have for sale

(1)Are you the first owner?
(2)The present condition?
(3)Your final asking price?

Thank you and i look forward to your reply.
Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment